To be considered, candidates will have their Missouri Property and Casualty Insurance license, have strong written and verbal communication skills, above average attention to detail, ability to analyze clients’ insurance needs, have good problem solving skills, and be a dedicated hard-worker with a passion for helping people.
- Handling incoming phone calls and emails
- Assisting with existing clients’ customer service needs.
- Providing technical support to the Sales Team.
- Processing policy renewals, changes, billing, audits, certificates, incoming and outgoing mail, claims, cancellations, quoting, marketing, binding, bonding, reports, and all other facets of servicing the clients’ needs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Some of the duties include:
- Market knowledge of rates, forms and coverage pertaining to servicing commercial insurance accounts.
- Ability to analyze and solve technical issues relating to commercial insurance accounts.
- Experience working well in a commercial insurance office setting, including the ability to complete tasks, work on your own as well as directed under a team, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position including company benefits and paid vacation for qualified employees.
Work remotely: No.