To be considered, candidates will have strong written and verbal communication skills, above average attention to detail, ability to analyze clients’ insurance needs, have good problem solving skills, and be a dedicated hard-worker with a passion for helping people.
- Handling incoming phone calls and emails
- Assisting with existing clients’ customer service needs.
- Providing technical support to the Sales Team.
- Processing policy renewals, changes, billing, audits, certificates, incoming and outgoing mail, claims, cancellations, quoting, marketing, binding, bonding, reports, and all other facets of servicing the clients’ needs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Some of the duties include:
- Market knowledge of rates, forms and coverage pertaining to servicing commercial insurance accounts.
- Ability to analyze and solve technical issues relating to commercial insurance accounts.
- Experience working well in a commercial insurance office setting, including the ability to complete tasks, work on your own as well as directed under a team, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position including company benefits and paid vacation for qualified employees.
Work remotely: No.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a member of our team:
Take care of your needs with health, vision and dental plans.
Prepare for your state licensing exam and learn everything you need to succeed in our industry.
401(K) RETIREMENT PLAN
Save and invest for the future as you gain experience throughout your career.
CONTINUING EDUCATION BENEFIT
Get help with tuition to expand your knowledge and build on your skill set.